Weddings + Engagements
with Grace Creatives
ANNOUNCEMENT: Fully booked for the 2023 wedding season. 2024 wedding dates now open!
Photographs wonderfully help tell your wedding day’s story. Photographs of stolen gazes, photographs of the most sincerest smiles, and photographs of a love language you never thought could be captured.
I am ALLL about capturing both candid moments and elegantly posed portraits using a documentary-style technique. This means that in your final wedding gallery you’ll see plenty discreet yet beautiful ‘creeper’ candid shots AND beautiful portraits of you and your partner.
You don’t need to worry about being ‘photogenic’ or ‘good in front of the camera.’ I love supporting my couples with casual yet specific cues and movements to help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera and prompt those more natural poses.
How the Process Works
First of all, Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to learn more and read all about Grace Creatives. 🙂 Heres a little more of what you can expect:
- ONE: Submit a contact form / send us an email with your wedding date and a little more about your wedding day! We will then follow-up to send you more information and set up a meeting or phone call.
- TWO: Book with Grace Creatives! Yaaaay!
- THREE: Continue planning your wedding day! We’re here to support the planning process and answer any questions along the way. About a month before the wedding, we’ll meet up again to make sure that we’ve got your vision and are ready for the big day!
- FOUR: You get married! We document. Hoooray!
- FIVE: Images (and/or video) will be delivered via an online digital gallery / digital download site.
FOUR THINGS to consider before booking Grace Creatives:
- Do you appreciate and desire natural-colored, true-to-light photographs?
- Are you cool with a photographer who isn’t afraid to exclaim excitement and say “Ah! Oh my goodness, I love that” throughout your day?
- Do you intend on being a little more organized upfront in order to plan a laid back wedding day?
Wedding packages start at $3000 with the
average couple spending around $4000.