Weddings + Engagements
with Grace Creatives
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am now OPEN for 2023 wedding dates and am fully booked for 2022.
Photographs wonderfully help tell your wedding day’s story. Photographs of stolen gazes, photographs of the most sincerest smiles, and photographs of a love language you never thought could be captured.
I am ALLL about capturing both candid moments and elegantly posed portraits using a documentary-style technique. This means that in your final wedding gallery you’ll see plenty discreet yet beautiful ‘creeper’ candid shots AND beautiful portraits of you and your partner.
You don’t need to worry about being ‘photogenic’ or ‘good in front of the camera.’ I love supporting my couples with casual yet specific cues and movements to help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera and prompt those more natural poses.
How the Process Works
First of all, Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to learn more and read all about Grace Creatives. 🙂 Heres a little more of what you can expect:
- ONE: Submit a contact form / send us an email with your wedding date and a little more about your wedding day! We will then follow-up to send you more information and set up a meeting or phone call.
- TWO: Book with Grace Creatives! Yaaaay!
- THREE: Continue planning your wedding day! We’re here to support the planning process and answer any questions along the way. About a month before the wedding, we’ll meet up again to make sure that we’ve got your vision and are ready for the big day!
- FOUR: You get married! We document. Hoooray!
- FIVE: Images (and/or video) will be delivered via an online digital gallery / digital download site.
FOUR THINGS to consider before booking Grace Creatives:
- Do you appreciate and desire natural-colored, true-to-light photographs?
- Are you cool with a photographer who isn’t afraid to exclaim excitement and say “Ah! Oh my goodness, I love that” throughout your day?
- Do you intend on being a little more organized upfront in order to plan a laid back wedding day?
Through Goodfellow Media (a sister company to Grace Creatives) we are now able to offer videography services to clients!
Hiring a videographer for your wedding means that you’ll receive video footage that reflects the true experience of your day. Our videography services start with the couple in mind. Through several different methods (phone calls, meetings, and a questionnaire), we are able to learn more about your wedding day vision. When we arrive on your wedding day, our process is simple. You can expect our lead videographer, Shane, to capture events as they happen but also guide you through movements to help highlight wedding details and your relationship.
Wedding packages start at $1700 with the
average couple spending around $2600.
Additional videography services start at $1500