Winter Wedding at The Factory on Barclay
When planning a winter wedding in Wisconsin, one typically hopes for snow but not a full-blown blizzard. Right? I can confidently say that the snowfall on Amanda and Jake’s wedding day was the BEST case scenario. As the day unfolded, we were presented with big fluffy snowflakes that fell softly to the ground AND small dainty ones that didn’t distract us during formal portraits.
This day was such a joy to document, and I loved being able to serve Amanda, Jake, and all of their favorite family and friends. Some of my favorite moments from the day include;
- The previously mentioned big fluffy snowflakes
- Amanda’s emotional first look with her dad and witnessing their ‘special handshake’ naturally unfold
- Laughing out loud during getting ready photos with Jake, my second photographer Jackie, and his best man Justin.
- Witnessing Amanda and Jake simply having FUN together
- Listening to the hilarious [Hawaiian] honeymoon-themed and first-ever performance of the ‘Rome Raiders’ melody performed by Jake’s father and uncles.
Thank you, Amanda and Jake, for allowing Grace Creatives Photography to document your Winter Wedding at The Factory on Barclay.
VENUE: The Factory on Barclay
PHOTOGRAPHER: Grace Creatives
HAIR STYLIST: Shauna Hyler (Hyler Studios)
MAKE-UP: Merle Norman Saloon
WEDDING GOWN: Miss Ruby
WEDDING FOR MALWARE: Suit Shop (suits), Bella Bridesmaids (bridesmaid dresses)
FLORIST: Flowers by Faye
CATERER: Zilli Hospitality Group
BAKERY: Simma’s Bakery
DJ: Double Platinum DJ